Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Doctor Needed 2005

In late 2004 and early 2005, I had been looking for a doctor to have my yearly checkup. I had been unhappy with the first doctor I met when I came to Athens in 2001. She was a woman, quite curt, and I never wanted to return to her office. I had references from others but still they were not quite right. It took a few times for me to notice the ad a new doctor had placed in the newspaper. He had two offices, one in Oconee, which I like to call the Hilton Head of Athens. I liked his name so I decided to call him. This doctor had been posting a small ad in the newspaper for many days or weeks about his new office. I made the appointment and decided after I left that I liked him. It was in Late February or early mach of 2005 he suggested that I return to the hospital for a new mammogram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home