Monday, March 06, 2006

Friends Memories


A giant of a man in a small body. A great friend for nearly 25 yrs. My heart is very sad and my prayers are with Irene and the girls. God Bless and goodbye to my dear friend.

No one had a bigger heart.

Very sorry to hear this sad news...I know my parents as well as my brother were very fond of "Katchkie" and spoke of him often. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

How terribly sorry we were to learn of Philip's death. I would have made it to the funeral had I not made prior commitments. Our hearts are heavy but the streets of heaven have one more angel today (maybe a little short and loud, but an angel nevertheless).

Mr Garfinkel crossed the lines of race and age to share his life and talents with so many people. Thank you Philip for all that you taught me....Love "BJ"

In earlier school days in Charleston, Philip was an energetic natural leader with a great kindness and helpfulness to many. Our paths went in separate directions, but he was a living legend. Our deepest sympathy is extended to his family in this loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home